Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bulbul pakhi moyna tiye

'Bulbul pakhi moyna tiye,aeyna jana gaan shuniye......dudhbhat debo sondesh makhiye'-Antara Choudhury. I still get fascinated by this song. I got an audio cassette of this song gifted to me on my 6th birthday. That was the first time I made friendship with this singer.Almost all the songs she sang sits with the imagination a children can think about....I loved it. Till today whenever I listen to these songs I feel well I am again knocking in my childhood's door.
Actually songs are n integral part of our life. It make us smile,dream,laugh and cry. It can directly connect to our heart.

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence! While on my way to office, I heard a Kannada song with the same tune (what a rip off). Reminded me my sister's birthday video tape while we were kids ('90s). Decided to google on the song and stumbled upon your blog. Nice to find someone share the same thought :)

    ReplyDelete