Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ramnagar 4 no H/s school (Madrasha school)

, One Prominent feature about Ramnagar Road no 4 is its two schools. The second thing is its broad lane compared to other lanes of Ramnagar. Just as you enter through Sankar Chowmuni and you cross the first crossing, there is a well famous girls school called Vani Bidyapith H/s Girls school. That my home is near to that school obviously used to make my home more attractive to all my friends (boys of course) of my school. And that school is, of course, significant to me since that was the center or my Madhyamik(10th final) exam. One more reason is that Ninipishi, my 3rd pishi(sister of my dad) was a teacher of that school.
Well and about the second school, as we move farther down the lane after the 3rd crossing comes the next school i.e, Madrasha school. Though a long time back it got adopted by the government and it became Ramnagar 4 no H/s boys school, but still, to me, it is the same Madrasha school. Though this is not a very famous school still many people from my family studied their initial 1 year in this school. Moreover, when I was small, I have a fascination with studying in that school. There is a sweet incident related to that. I was around two years old then and used to tell my mother that I want to study at Madrasha School. So one fine day, when she went to take a shower and others in the family, was busy, I took the chance of taking a walk towards my dream. Barefooted and dressed in some banyan I took my small suitcase made of tin having all my rhyme books and crayons in my one hand and a plastic bat and ball in the other and started walking towards the school. An aunt in my neighbor of the opposite house ( Shupti Pishi of Durga Bhavan) saw me on the road and asked me where I am going. It seems I replied confidently to her that I am going to School. Without disturbing my mood she immediately informed my family and they all came running after me. They took me to the school and asked the Headmistress there if I can be admitted. But the headmistress told me still I am too small for the school.
So later they put me into a nursery school of Ramnagar Road no 4 called Shishu Mahal. I dint liked that school somehow and used to make a lot of fuss about going to school. Then after few months in another nursery school called Montessori School of Maya Aunty, I got selected in the admission of my alma-mater Shishu Bihar H/s School where I studied for the next 15 years of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment